Yeah, you know you liked that song...but what's with the dude reading the magazine in the video?
Anyway, between watching X-Files - I Want to Believe, Righteous Kill, and Love Guru I started to realize something...I'm better than my coworkers. Now, don't take that the wrong way, I mean, I am better at doing the job than they are, but that's not what I'm talking about right now...I'm talking about the fact that I am better than this. I'm better than this situation. I'm better than what they have committed their lives to...to this. Not that this is a horrible job, but they cleave to this sense of superiority, and try to subject me to their snickering and salaciousness...but I have no reason to respond...I don't.
Not that they are all out attacking me in any way, they aren't; but I can hear them when they talk, make remarks...and before it would've bothered me...but not now. I don't have time for them or what crawls from the crevice on their face that they call a mouth. I'm done...and it makes me feel good.
...but I will miss all the great downloading fun I had here though, the movies, software, CDs...it's been awesome, and trust, I'm gonna milk them for all they are worth!
Be Safe or I'll steal your Bandwidth!
Ifs official.
12 years ago
1 comments:
Do we work for the same company? LOL
Post a Comment