CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Reckless

Most of my mind wanders to what could have been...the rest of it wonders what will be. I'm not sure which outlook is better. I know that I am suppose to make the best of what I have, but it still erks me that I let what I had slip away. I am not talking about a girl...but I am talking about opportunities. I mean, I do have another plan developed, but it isn't as promising looking as the original plan was. I guess that is only because I have no idea how it's going to pan out. I know I am going to be a success at whatever it is that I am suppose to do with my life, but still. The suspense mounts daily...life really is a test after all, it just gives you a bunch of chances to make it up...unless you give up.

0 comments: