CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

As We Proceed...

...to give you what you need!!!


Man, I haven't heard that in a while...

Well, me and Rozzdizzle are pals now, which is a refreshing change...I mean, I know I have one other female friend...



...but she's different. I don't quite know what to say about her; even still.


Work is becoming annoying. Six day work weeks are no joke, and it seems like as soon as I recover halfway, here comes work, staring me in the face...ugghhhhh
I need more money.

I think I need to anoint my wallet with oil or something.



Moving out is becoming the growing trend in my life. All my plans start with, "I'm moving out, so..." It's like, before I spend money, I'm thinking that the $4.75 I'm about to spend could buy a box or something to move out with...it's becoming almost retarded in my mind, but I do need to save more...i might stop going out for a couple weeks, just to save more money.



I wish I had more to write...but I really didn't do much this weekend...

Blah, blah, blah, bye.

2 comments:

..Sue...Zette... said...

Hey Chris...thanks for stopping by the E spot...you're welcome by anytime...

Chris said...

thanks...it is pretty wild there...