CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Light-Skinned Complex

I have been accused of having a light-skinned complex. I know why, it's just I don't quite agree with them. I mean, yes, I'm yellow, but I am an equal opportunity employer, so I don't know why they think I only like light girls. I mean, my top ten list is flooded with light and exotic women, but that doesn't mean I don't think brown and dark skinned girls are equally as beautiful. Maybe I have a preference...I can agree with that. But everybody has a preference. Look at the trends...dark, bald, midnight-infused negroes were, and still are all the rage...you don't see me pointing the finger, do you? I might complain that I should have been born in '76 so I could have been in style, but that's about it...I mean, I don't get it. I dated a white girl, and I got the "Couldn't you have at least got somebody ETHNIC!?!?!?!" look from black chicks...then I dated a few asian and hispanic girls and got the, "You think you are too good for black girls, huh..." look. Then I dated some light or mixed, (black and asian, black and hispanic), girls...then all the brown and dark girls are screaming, "LIGHT-SKINNED COMPLEX!!!" at me...


I can't win.

Then all my friends hate on my hair, so I cut it...then they all want to grow their hair out to try to make it look like mine did...even though it never will...my hair was fantastic...


oh well...

I guess I'll live.

0 comments: