CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 07, 2008

Feeling Odd...

You know, I have a bunch of pain medication...like, a decent amount. Almost enough that you could consider me a hollyweird druggy; but it's all legal. I just didn't take a lot of it from my wisdom teeth getting pulled. Anyway, I feel like I've taken three pills from each bottle right now...I'm so out of it. I'm not even sure why. You know that groggy feeling you get when you wake up from a really good night of drinking? Or the pill induced haze? It's like that...and for the pill thing: it's not like I abused it, I only took ONE and I was OUT OF IT...

I can't really explain it. It's not bad, but it isn't good. I don't know. Maybe I'm a little stressed out... maybe I'm thinking too much...I don't know. I'll be OK I guess.

0 comments: