CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Glow In The Dark


Yeah, so I stayed home sick...kiss my kicks.






My face hurts because I had oral surgery on Friday, and I'm still in recovery...which means the mustache cycle is gonna be down for the count this weekend.



In other news:








I HAVE TICKETS TO THE KANYE CONCERT!!! I am SO going to BOOTLEG the CONCERT!!! Maybe not, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I really don't have much to say, I was just uploading all my posts that I've been doing here to crackspace so everyone else that knows me can read about the crap I say during the week. But during the work week I realized who I'm really, REALLY looking forward to seeing in the show...I mean, I love Lupe, Kanye...and I am a SUPER big fan of N.E.R.D...but I really am excited about seeing



RIHANNA...I mean, if she's gonna be wearing get-ups like this...it makes it TOTALLY worth it to have to sit through Umbrella.








You ever wonder what is on some people's minds when they get dressed in the morning? I swear I'm sitting next to this chick; now, she's cute...but she looks like she's gonna be jogging down County street in 4 inch heels in her near future...Like Dave said, don't where a whore's uniform if you aren't a whore...especially when you are an underage whore. Ugh...






Why do people in an office think that their cubicle gives them some false sense of immortality? Do they not know that I really enjoy making you feel like a retarded hamster when you challenge me? (I had a really great picture of a hamster here, but I think the people from PETA removed it.)

I guess they don't....but they should. I mean, sometimes I really want to smack people with their own insecurities...or put them down like Scuba Steve...







Until later....







Be Safe or Be Smitten!!


















0 comments: