CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Forever and a Day...

...since I was able to call in to work and get paid for it...Amazing feeling it is. Over time I have come to realize that my life will never be the same again, and that isn't a negative statement...it's a positive truth. It should never be the same again...never. Why would I want it to be? Isn't the point of life to grow up, to figure out, reflect on the wrongs you do, and adjust and or change so that you don't repeat the same mistakes? For some reason though, the more I hear people talk, they complain about changes...Now even though change makes me feel unsettled sometimes, I would never want to go back to where I was...I'm extremely happy that I'm not in that state of mind anymore...I'm glad of the fact that everyday when I wake up, I get a whole new chance to be a better person, a whole new chance to improve, to grow mentally and spiritually...it's a beautiful thing.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

1 comments:

Nina said...

that's great..people complain because they're scared of changes..its not safe..