CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

at work...

...and I'm bored. I'm not bored due to lack of calls...but due to lack of people...there is no one here at all. All three of the people that sit by me are out today for the holiday, but because my employer is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...someone has to be here, and today that someone is me. Granted, my shift is almost over, I've got like, one hour and fourteen minutes left...actually now there is an hour and eight minutes left...whatever....let me stop complaining, I'm getting paid double time and a half!




Be Smart or Be Smitten!

1 comments:

*EmaLee* said...

you sound pretty upset dear. an i know you have absolutely no clue who i am haha but if u need to talk who else is best besides an outsider with no biased opinion?