CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Getting Intimate...

You know, it seems that I begin to realize more and more everyday that most people want to be involved with someone. Don't get me wrong, I would like to be with someone, but this is really not the right time for me...but yeah, everyone wants to hook up. The ladies want to have meaningful relationships, and the guys want someone to play around with; for lack of better words. Yet, what most people fail to realize is that you have to be intimate with yourself before you can include another person. No, I don't mean that you must touch yourself...I just mean you need to really get to know yourself. And you need to learn how to REALLY handle your business. I guess that's not exciting enough for most people though. Oh well...

0 comments: