CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 30, 2004

Nelly, the "rapper"

Now, don't label me a hater. I'm really not. He is a successful person, if you call what he has success...


Anyway, I'm guessing that most of you have seen the video that he put out last summer called Tip Drill. I really REALLY hated that video because of his blatent degradation of women, and their willingness to do what they did on a video. I mean, it's wrong if you do that in private, let alone in a music video that millions will see. Imagine your grandparents or your parents seeing that video of YOU doing those same things, or even going to a job interview and the interviewer remembers seeing you in that NASTY video...but that isn't what I was going to talk about originally...I wanted to clown his new song. I don't know if you have heard it or not...but even Chris Rock had to make fun of this song...Drop down, and Get your Eagle On! Are you SERIOUS?!?!?! That is the most ridiculous song...and people are going to buy that crap...I should make a CD out of all the most ridiculous songs ever made and call it Urban Hip-Hop Joints...I bet people would buy it...

0 comments: