CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 11, 2004

Are You Serious?

You know, I'm fine with being by myself right now...although it can be difficult at times. But, it seems like even if I wanted to have a relationship, the only ones that seem interested are either 35 and up, or my age with four kids. Don't get me wrong, I can understand the hardships of being a single mom, and I can almost understand having a kid by accident, but having FOUR by accident? Come on!!! Then I have had a 27, 38, 42, and a 44 year old want to "have a relationship" with me. I don't know what type of relationship they expect, especially when I want to get married and have kids. The 27 year old, well, she's ok, but I can't really understand her all the time when she talks. She's Hispanic and has a REALLY thick accent, and isn't always grammatically correct, so sometimes it is hard to decipher what she is saying. I still don't really want a relationship right now, I really don't have the time to devote to a relationship right now. I'm still getting my affairs in order. I think it is better to be "by myself" and a work in progress than to be with someone and have them feel neglected. It's just kinda frustrating to have all of these opportunities but they are all kinda bad, you know? Even if I did have all of my stuff together, the only one that I could possibly date would be the 27 year old, and even with her I don't really have too much to talk to her about. We really don't have anything in common. Plus, she is a party girl. She likes to go out, drink, dance, and whatever...I'm not really into that scene. I don't drink anymore, I was never really a club person, so what are we going to do? I guess this is just a way of reminding me that I am a desirable person, and when my time comes along, I'll be able to find someone that is on my level...besides, if this wasn't happening, I'd probably be complaining about no one being interested in me...

1 comments:

Toya said...

yea, you have to be content with being by your self, that's something that i've been working on my self, well trying to, but it's hard, especially being young...but it always seem like when you arent paying any attention to the opposite sex and you're just doing your own thing, focusing on school or work, then that seems to be the time when someone will come along...