CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I don't know...

Sometimes, I just don't know what is going on in my head. Like right now, I'm considering doing some work with this artist I met. He draws in a similar fashion as I do, but with a little more anime influenced styling tacked on. We talked, he seems cool...I might go ahead and do some work with him. And on the other side, I'm in the talks with a local coffee house on doing a website for them. Granted, I didn't design this one, but I could have. I'm also still working with another business partner on a label that we're coming out with, CamoSoul. I can say it now that there is a patent on it...and it has been established with the BBB...so, I'm a little preoccupied. Plus, I'm still working on being a published poet. It's going to happen in the soon future, it's just the anticipation of the thing that bothers me. I don't know. That's all I can say right now. I'm still designing a logo for my personal company that I haven't quite decided what it is going to be. I may just do t-shirts and other stuff of that nature...possibly jackets and hats...I'm not sure yet. We'll see...no one ever said that decision making is easy, or at least I think no one has ever said that...


1 comments:

Toya said...

I just wanted to say Hi....just trying to find other black folks on here, hit me back, but my blog is kinda boring...