CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 04, 2004

Oh wow...

You know, I have said from time to time that I'm really busy nowadays...I have my two jobs, church, I'm revamping my resume' to apply for a "for real" job with benefits...I'm trying to keep up my house...there is a lot to do, oh yeah, and I have to REST sometimes...I heard that it helps sustain life along with food and water...but some people don't get that. Just because I don't call my friends every day doesn't mean that I don't care about them...I am 21 years old, I don't sell or smoke crack, I don't have thirteen babies, and I'm obviously not in jail...but I DO have matters to attend to. So EXCUSE ME FOR HAVING A LIFE!!! I'm not a social worker, I'm not a counselor, I'm not a psychologist...If I was, I'd make much more money than I do now...so why is it such a BIG DEAL that I don't call all of my friends all of the time??? MOST OF THEM understand that I actually have AFFAIRS TO GET IN ORDER!!! Come on with the pity party crap! I understand that we all need people to talk to, people to give you advice...but sometimes you have to remember that the only two people you will always have to help you are Jesus and yourself. Putting your faith in men will always lead to downfall...but you know that already, don't you??? That's what you always say...I was going to say your name, but it really isn't necessary...you know who you are. If you don't, then too bad...you just need to understand that just because you made some retarded comments to me doesn't mean that I don't want to talk to you anymore, I'm just really busy. Yeah, you pissed me off when you said what you said, and I don't agree with what you said, and I STILL think you were wrong for hanging up on my mother, which you did...my mom is not slow, she can tell when someone is sitting there breathing on the phone...I STILL think you were wrong for sleeping with my friend...and no it's not jealousy, I've been with you in the past, I'm not with you now, it really doesn't matter as far as that is concerned, but I do know that from your past experiences that you CAN'T HANDLE SEX!!! You always have a blowout with the person, sometimes immediately, sometimes much later, but you always have some sort of blowout. I remember you saying the same type of stuff about Tim, saying to yourself that you didn't have to love him to sleep with him...you can't lie to yourself for very long...and I hope you do realize that is the year 2004, and people DO catch STDs...they are real. But you know that already...and since you say you don't feel bad anymore, think about this...there is story in the bible, old testament, and again, I'm sure you already know, about two sisters...one was a harlot, but she didn't know any better...her younger sister saw the ways of the older, and still became a harlot just like her, but far worse. Eventually, God turned her over to her sin, and she was murdered...Now, I'm not saying you are following behind someone else, I'm not saying that you are a harlot, and I'm not saying that you are going to be murdered...but what I am saying is that the younger sister knew better, as do you know better, so because of that, God eventually said, "I guess she doesn't care anymore..." and let her go out on her own, without his covering on her, and she lost her life...you need to repent, be sorry for what you have done, mend up your life, renew your life with Christ, and your situation will brighten...but you know that already. And just as a sidenote: If you know how to spell my name, then why did you spell it wrong twice? Also, I left it as maybe you don't know how to edit your posts after you post them...but you have since revised another post you did just after the one about my mother...so obviously you don't care enough to even go back and fix the title...How would you feel I named this post "The Dayerden Chronicles" or something just as stupid...I don't think you would like that...you don't even like it when someone who DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU misspells your name. And your name isn't even a common one. Most people would misspell your name simply based on the fact that they thought it was an error...Come on now...and you wonder why that bothered me?

P.S. I don't know who wrote that bullet comment, and I don't agree with them either...that was really bogus...

0 comments: