CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 20, 2005

...after the show its the after-party...

yah yah whatever...I know it's another Jay-Z influenced title...but I'll be ok.


there really isn't much on the horizon right now. I just found a decent site to download movies from again...that was nice. Other than that, I'm not to interesting...

well, here is something:

what is it with underage girls tryin to talk to me? I mean, I know I'm not that old, (22), but I have gone the extra effort and gone without my mach 3 for about ten days...I even showed some chest hair yesterday...And this little 17 year-old still gave me her number...I threw it away, but hey, I looked old! I guess it is a pleasant change from old ladies tryin' to talk to me...

I don't know what it is, I think I have too much on my mind sometimes throughout my day. It's weird. like I live in "The Wonder Years ptII" or something. I think I put so much pressure on myself that I syke myself out and lose hope, or even faith in what I'm doing. I slowly punk myself and lose what it is that I'm suppose to keep up with for others. I mean, I'm not saying that I'm not responsible...but I just lose focus sometimes. I mean, you can only focus in on one thing...everything else is along the path to what you are focused on...

on another note:

Someone recently told me that hickeys can lead to cancer...is that true?

2 comments:

Toya said...

you know i'm slow, so i had to look up Mach 3:

Mach number also mach number ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mäk)
n. Abbr. M
The ratio of the speed of an object to the speed of sound in the surrounding medium. For example, an aircraft moving twice as fast as the speed of sound is said to be traveling at Mach 2.

lol, thank you dictionary.com...but yea, folks under 18 are bad...i remember the summer after my 1st year of college this boy tried to talk to me....he was like 18 yrs old but in his last year of H.S...lol, i thought about it, then thought against it...

well write all that you have on your mind out so you wont make your self crazy...write some poems or something...creat a outlet for that...and never loose faith...and i sure hope that they dont cause cancer, because that'll be bad for alot of people...

Toya said...

LMAO@napkaboom...i said i was slow...not that you say that, you're right, that's a brand of a razor, but i wasnt thinking that....i was thinking something totally different, but that is the right definition for the word mach, lol :-)