CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What more can I say?

Well...things aren't going to bad as of late. I'm a little fatigued at the moment, but I'll live. I haven't really been up to much lately...just working and church like normal. The only thing that has changed is that I talk to a friend of mine every night: Lanese. I like her. I mean, I went on one date with her, it was fun, but I really haven't made a fair assessment as to what are relationship is going to involve, but I feel like I'm already involved. Weird, huh? As for Camo Soul, we had an art show last week on Thursday. It went well. I wasn't there, but it went well. I feel like I will be pursuing my "inventions" with more fervor soon...I'm going to start building my credit back up, and hopefully go into real estate investment. We'll see. The fast is cool...no meat no juice is kinda rough, but again, I'll be ok. I've been finding some unstartling things out about myself that I didn't know was still there. I'm still sad about how I treated my ex and how that relationship dissolved...I'm still sad about how I treated girls in high school...I didn't know that I haven't allowed myself to heal from that, and I have been just displacing it. I wasn't aware. Now that I know, I don't quite know what it is that I'm going to do. I know that I don't need to rush things with anyone right now. I know that I need to be able to sustain on my own. I need a real job...

...but I'll be ok. I haven't had too much creativity flowing through me lately. I don't know what's up with that. I don't quite know what I feel right now...maybe a little bit panicked...but that's about it. I don't think that I need to right a poem about that.

1 comments:

Toya said...

well you dont have much longer to go with your fast, so hang in there. With all your ideas, make sure you follow them through or try your hardest too. If it's something you truly desire, make sure that you put enough energy into it. dont give up on your dreams. Getting into real esyae is good and that's something i've been thinking about doing for the last 3-4 years. Especially with alot of old buildings on the West and South side of Chicago being sold and turned into condos. I figure that i should be able to make money to, they're pushing alot of black folks out of these neighborhoods and moving them into the suburbs. pray about God opening up a door for a new job amd dont really worry about it now if you're doing ok for now. Get your resume out there though. it's also good that you're getting things off of your credit and building it back up because its a awful feeling when you owe someone something. Maybe you need to take time out and get your self together and like you said not rush. Maybe Lanese need to do the same too, so just spend this time now getting to know each other and be friends. Even though you'll like each other, that's ok, that's natural, but i dont know if that feeling of being involved should be there already, but i guess it's hard when you really would like to date someone.