CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Wow...this was an eventful break...

Well, Christmas and New Year's was fine. One of my boys came up from Harvey to see me on New Year's Eve...we had fun. I hadn't really spent time with him like that since we were kids...

That was the easy part.

I wrote about this girl on my site a while back, her name is will be, "the one we do not speak of"...She called me one night and told me she was back in town. The next day we went to the mall, to the beach...we spent the whole day together...just talking. It was great. She went to church with me, she even liked it, and she took notes! Everything was looking good; until I prayed about her and God told me I shouldn't date her, she need me to be her friend. That hurt, but I had to do what I had to do...so as quick as it started, it was over. Then I talked to Kristen, and I figured that I better just leave her alone as a friend also. She's way too busy, and she doesn't seem like she is to into me...then there is someone else I met, Lanese...

Man, she is mad cool...I talked to her on the phone longer than I have EVER talked to anyone. She just put out this real, and comfortable vibe...it was nice. I'm still going to pray about her, but right now. I am feeling her. I don't know. I still need to get my affairs in order, but I do want to date her. That isn't bad, is it?

Other than that, I'm cool. I'm on a fast right now, and it's going pretty good...haven't eaten anything bad yet, but I'm growing tired of the same stuff all of the time.

1 comments:

Toya said...

your break seems to be a bit more eventful than mine....i dont know, but i dont think that might be that bad at all ;-) ...now if it's long distance it maybe....be friends first and get to know each other first...