CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What More Can I Say?





...Prime Minister back to finish my Business up...




Yeah, so I told you I'd be back like I left somethin'!!!


EARLY!




Ok, now back to the rest of the scheduled program, Le album Rouge...



The Red Album.


So chick number one, Distina, seems so dope, but acts so much like a dope that it doesn't seem worth the trouble...but for prospect number two, it gets even more complicated.


Again, to protect her identity, her name will be changed...lets call her, Flephony. Flephony is like sex in a can...cool to the mouth, refreshing, and very satisfying. She's also filling; has substance, character...would make me naked waffles...did I say NAKED waffles? She is fashionable, trendy, attractive, smart, fun, interesting. So what's the problem? She lives in North Carolina...I don't. I want her to come to Chicago to see what it would be like to be together for a prolonged period, but it keeps being delayed...plus we don't really have a "relationship". She knows I go out, she knows I have sex...as do I know her dealings. Which is good in a way, we are honest with one another, but it's kinda hard to see what can materialize that way. More frustrating than anything, but since it's low-pressure, there is no reason I can't keep this up while I'm dealing with anyone else...






And to anyone else, she was what I'd like to refer to as the Prototype;


and it was before the song even came out...




Let us call this lady, Beloni. Beloni was the first; not THE first, but the first chick I was really, REALLY into. Beloni also did me super bogus when we were younger. Like, "I don't want to deal with this entire genre of chick" bogus. But hey, that was around 10 years ago...things change right? They do; all of the amazing stuff about her is still there: beauty, witt, charm, clever, stylish...and her look is impressive...but I think she figured out all that made her awesome, so now she comes off a little arrogant; high society. That sucks. I mean, she isn't that way toward me, but you can see from the tip of her nose when she is looking down on others. She seems like she would become a bitter chick after 40 when she finds she's still alone...






...then there is everyone else:


No matter the color, age or location...I turn down chicks for the same three reasons, btw these reasons aren't the same as the ones I've found in the chicks described above, but they are the most common...


All women I have made walk the plank want one of three things:


1. Sex.

-Now I'm not saying that I'm superman, and I'm not saying that I superman on that ho, but I do put out an aura of awesomeness that some chicks can resist. I'm not lying, and I can't describe it. I'll just say this, I put it out there, and based on the woman's response, I know if she is full of $hit or if she just wants to bone.


2. Money.

-This one can be a little sneaky. Usually, she will make it beyond the first test, but she comes crashing down by the end of date one. Now, I'm not cheap...but my first date is never impressive, and I do it that way on purpose. I don't have to spend more than $30 to figure out whether you suck as a woman or not...and I don't mean suck in a good way. So depending on the chick, this will turn her off completely, and she will have major attitude for no apparent reason. Or if she is smart, and realizes that I am trying to get to know her, she'll hold off...until she "needs" something. I remember this one chick, let's call her Queen...her name was equally bogus, believe me. It was winter time, she is from Chicago...but she needs a winter coat. I'm like, "I'll take you to the store and help you pick one out." Nah, she wanted me to buy her one; I told her to call her pops...then her phone "stopped" working because she dropped it in the pedicure water. Please!! So I told her, "I guess I won't be hearing from you for a while." Then, miraculously, her phone started working again! I told her she should pick one of these up to help her in her efforts of money making:

I mean, green and gold works for Bishop Don Magic Juan, right?
Last but not least...
3. Overhaulin'
-They want me to fix their entire life...literally. I mean, I'm all for the fixer-upper...but I can't do a full restore. My name isn't Jesus, and I don't have the time or energy to devote to someone for that...and then they may or may not stay with me. I'm straight on that...they need to borrow Queen's prayer cloth.
Until Next Time;
Be Safe or Be Smitten!

0 comments: