CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Time is Here?!?

...and I haven't really shopped for anybody yet. I'm gonna go next Wednesday when, hopefully, most people are at work still. I really don't like shopping in the crowds...it's very, very annoying.

Otherwise, I'm getting myself ready for the big move to NJ. I'm really looking forward to it, even though I will miss my family and friends here in the Chicago area.


It's just been a strange feeling...especially when people feel like I'm rushing into something. I'm really not, and if I am, well, I'll pay for it. I understand and appreciate concern, but just because you ask me the same question more than once doesn't mean my answer is going to change. There have only been a few things in my life that I have never felt a question with, and this is one of them...some things you just know, and I wish more people understood that.


Also, I'm trying to get some writing work for various blogs, so please keep me in your prayers!


I loves y'all, and as always,

Be Safe or Be Smitten!

2 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

WAIT - I must have missed something (which is totally possible) You're moving to NJ? What part? I'm in the Chi and used to live in Jersey City...small world!

Nina said...

Darius is late to the party...lol