CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Redux

It's my last day here in the NJ/PA area, and I'm starting to get sad...I really don't want to go home, but I have to. I have to get some things together first...and after that, I'm moving. But I didn't start this post to talk about that...I actually wanted to say that I feel perfectly fine moving here now. I mean, I felt alright about it before, but I still had some jitters about a few things...now though, I feel fine. Everything that I had an uncertinty about has melted away, and I know for sure that this place can be my home.


Am I going to miss my family? Of course I will, but in order for me to be the man that they have raised me to be, I have to move...I have to move into the rest of my life, so I can be the person I was born to be, and be there for my future wife and for my parents...I just hope they understand that.


Be safe or Be smitten.

0 comments: