CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Am I Comcastic?

I'm not sure yet...but I know one thing for sure...training is next to worthless. Do you know what I did yesterday? Watched tv, talked about current events, had lunch, then I played catch for an hour...while I was at work. We really didn't even start working until about three o'clock...it was nuts. I'm not too mad about it, but it felt completely ridiculous.



Sneakercon was super dope, I took a lot of pictures and I met a lot of people...I want to post some pics online, but it's like...4:11am here right now, and I'm only posting because I felt bad...I posted them on my facebook, so if you know how to find me there, you can see them...otherwise, you'll have to wait for a little while...I met the Mayor, STASH, and DJ Clark Kent...all three are super big in the sneaker community for different reasons...If you don't know, Google it...it will be totally worth it.


I'll try to get on tonight before I go to see 'Watchmen' and post some of the better pics of the day, and I'll also give you the breakdown on how no one wanted to buy anything, they only wanted to trade...


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

0 comments: