CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Training Recap

Yeah, I know I haven't blogged in a while, and there is some stuff that I probably should cover...but I doubt if I will...I mean, I went to Sneakercon on the first, and I took a bunch of pictures and they are on my facebook...but I don't feel like reposting them five at a time here on blogger, and I don't really feel like talking about the experience there anymore...


...so what is it that I'm going to blog about?


I FINALLY LIVE ALONE WITH LIZ!!!


Well, I've lived in NJ since like, late December, but her roommate was still here...now the roommate told be she was going to be gone by like, January 1st...but she stayed until around last weekend...ughh...Don't get me wrong, she's cool as a person, but horrible to live with. Just messy and lazy...I can't deal with those as a package. I could deal with a neat lazy person, or a messy person that was on the move...but both? Nope, can't do it. To be for real, I'm just glad that clothing is optional at all times now...it's so freeing.


As for work, it is what it is. We talked about Rihanna and Chris Brown yesterday, along with the current state of the economy. We covered TO going to the Buffalo Bills, and the possibility of Micheal Vick going to the UFL. We discussed Arena Football, and 'The Opera' by RKelly...and like, one solid hour of a system that Co.mcast uses to reboot a modem. It was totally pointless.


Oh well.

Strangely enough though, I'm not really expecting things to turn south. Usually around the time stuff starts to go well, I try to brace myself for disappointment...but honestly, I think I've learned that it'll only show up if I sit around to wait for it...

BTW, yes it's like, 4am, and I wish I was sleeping, but my sinuses are on crack. I've really tried some of everything, and nothing at all is working. Nothing. And for whatever reason, no one understands. They think I'm lying or something...or that they are so much smarter than me, and that I must not have tried this, because this works for everyone! Yeah, not only have I tried that, I tried it twice, and the third time was extra strength. At this point, it feels like the only thing that will open these jokers up would be either fire or cocaine, and I'm not looking to throw either of them up my nostrils.


Please help!



Be Safe or Be Smitten.

4 comments:

Nina said...

ummm, wow @ the last paragraph.

i'm sorry and i hope you aren't a zombie at work today.

i'm glad you don't see the bottom falling out and are just living and enjoying life

training is always the best part of every job...soak it in as much as possible...how long is it anyway?

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina said...

ummm, wow @ the last paragraph.

i'm sorry and i hope you aren't a zombie at work today.

i'm glad you don't see the bottom falling out and are just living and enjoying life

training is always the best part of every job...soak it in as much as possible...how long is it anyway?

Janelle said...

I'm a sinus sufferer too...I am so sorry to hear it... Nobody really understands do they?!

I'm the same way..I can't sleepl, concentrate or even form full sentences in a full on attack..

I've tried EVERYTHING! I have to rotate medications every few weeks. other wise I will be in crippling pain...right now I'm using sinusaide three times aday, motrin and psuedophedrine twice a day I switch that with claritin d twice a day, benadryl at night and hot cold compresses.....
Hope you feel better soone I feel your pain