CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friendly Visits and Surprises

I know it's been a while, but I've been busy trying to unpack my stuff finally...I've been here since December, but because Liz's roomate didn't move as soon as she said she would...so I'm just now able to unpack my suitcases and organize my stuff...stuff meaning clothes and shoes. The whole process is making this apartment feel more like home...and I love it.



This past week was Liz's birthday, and I felt bad because we weren't able to throw the skating party like we had originally planned to....so instead I threw her a surprise dinner party at this restaurant/"club" called Swanky Bubbles...Nina came through and some of her family and friends came...it was hard keeping the dinner from her, but I felt like I needed to do something nice for her...she deserved it. We had a lot of fun, and she was really excited about it...I'm just glad that it went over well, even though about 40% of the guests didn't show...but you can't win'em all...



My friend Jon is here visiting for a while, and I'm excited. I haven't seen him in a while, and it's nice having him around...For whatever reason, I don't really feel like writing right now, so I'll have to come back when there isn't so much going on, and I have time to really write what I'm feeling right now.





Be Safe or Be Smitten.

0 comments: