CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hey, aren't church people suppose to be compassionate???

I go to Christian Faith Fellowship Church in Zion, Illinois. It's a great place to go for fellowship, worship, and most of all, for the Pastoral leadership. But, just like anywhere else, it does have its drawbacks. One is this: My friend Isaiah is an International student here on a Student Visa, they agreed to pay for his schooling, and now they are backing out. I am really upset about this...this is ridiculous...they knew what they were signing up for when they brought him here...what's the deal? I don't want to see him go back. I was just wondering if there was anything that I could do. I don't have the money to pay for his classes, but there has to be something that I could do...like some type of fundraiser. He needs four thousand a semester, which isn't that bad for a pre-med student, but still... If anyone knows of any International Student scholarship, or if even anyone knows where he can get a job that will pay "under the table" in the Waukegan/Zion/North Chicago area...that would be most appreciated. He REALLY NEEDS the money...

1 comments:

G. Cornelius said...

I will keep my eye out for some stuff...I'll keep you posted