CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 20, 2004

Is 21 old?

I feel like an old man. I already have a set routine. I wake up, get ready, go to one job, go to the other, then go home. I go to church twice a week, but that's it. I don't go out. Ever. I mean, I do have the occasional outing with my parents or my grandma, or both; but other than that, nothing. It gets depressing sometimes. Not that I want to go out and party it up or anything. I just haven't really been anywhere. Haven't seen my friends outside of church functions in months. I know why it is like this, but it still isn't something that I like. I don't know anymore. I don't really know anything. I have an understanding for certian subject matters, or even some situations, but I don't know anything. It's hard to realize that sometimes.

0 comments: