CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Have you heard of this movie? It's an interesting concept...to have someone completely erased from your memory. Is there someone that I would want totally erased from my memory, I could say yes, but then, I wouldn't have any type of learning experience from the situation...they say that ignorance is bliss, but is it truly bliss if you relive the exact situation because you haven't already gone through it? It would take a large amount of pain to take someone to that level. What if they erased too much? What if I wanted the memory back? It's not something that I want to even think about too hard...just like with Vanilla Sky, would you rather live in a dream world that you know is a dream world, or would you want to wake up and see what is really going on in the real world...I'm not sure...back to my original question path...what if you found out that someone got you erased from their memory? Would you want them erased out of your mind too? I don't know...it's kinda weird. I think it would bother me terribly if someone erased me out of their memory...

1 comments:

Toya said...

erase my memory? heck naw! i can basrely remember some things now...well short term memory...and Vanilla Sky was weird...i couldnt do that, live in a dream world..