CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 13, 2004

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired...

I've been sick for almost a full six days now. This is really bugging me. Usually I might be sick for about three days, maybe four...but not six. I have too much to do, too much to pay to be sick right now. I'm still going to work at both of my jobs, but having to cough or blow my nose is agitating...my eyes get hot...sometimes I think I may be able to set things on fire by glaring it over...whatever, I'll be ok.

1 comments:

Toya said...

awww i hope you feel better...take a hot toddie (sp) you know some tea, lemon juice, honey, and old granddad 100 proof whisky (only a cap full of that)...that'll knock you right out, ya cold too, :-) thats a old grandma remedy...actually take some nyquil or go to the doctor if possible because they can possibly give you something. drink ALOT of water and other liquids, and take come vitamin C and drink orange juice and eat some oranges....that always make me feel better, thats if it's a cold, if it's the flu then i dont know what to tell you...wellg o to the doctor.