CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Life.

There is something new that I have realized about life. I already recognized that God will always give you a way out of a situation, but he will also bring someone in to your life that you can assist with advice that not only helps the person, but it also helps you out. I've met a young lady on the internet that is phenomenal, but she is running into these "characters" that toy around with her life leading her into confusing mind-games that lead to no positive ending. I mean, men are always complaining about how "There are no good girls left out there..." but yet in still, they are always making a mess out of the women that they run across. Don't they realize that it took someone to meet and confuse the good girls so they end up in a jumbled mess??? For some reason I always run into these young women who have been through the most horrible things, and they always seem to tell me about them in full detail. I feel so bad for these females, and I really try to help them out, but there is never going to be a way for me to fix them back up...that is something that they have to do for themselves with God...but anyway, I use to feel so bad for them, and then I use to ask, "Where are all of the good girls at?" I had to realize that they are out there, and until I have been repaired from the damage that I put myself through, I won't be able to do anything but bring the other person down that I am interested in. That is the way people work, whether they like it or not. So I guess I'm just saying this to all the "good girls": Be Careful. There are a lot of guys out there that project this great image of themselves as a really wholesome, caring, and endearing individual...but they are really a low down dog...and I know this, I mean, I did it...although it wasn't intentional. Just stay prayed up, or however you say that, and stay strong...your man will come through when you are both ready for a healthy relationship.

1 comments:

Toya said...

that's some good advice...