CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

...yeah, right.

So, I know that I have been complaining lately about the whole, "I'm driving again, so now I'm cute..." but it is still bothering me. Yesterday I had a conversation with two different women about how much they like me. This is almost an overwhelmingly obvious attack at me, trying to throw me off course...but I don't know. I KNOW I would be complaining if no one noticed me, but still...I don't know. My orientation starts tomorrow at 7:00am, and I'm kind of excited. Hopefully it will be a good job, and it will allow me to do what I have to do with my money...other than that, I'm fine. Christmas is coming up, and everyone in my family is SO EXPENSIVE to shop for...I'm a little worried about that. Plus finding time to shop...oh wow, am I looking forward to that.

1 comments:

Toya said...

Boy you know you like them women all over you! :-) j/k You better let them know upfront before they start acting crazy with you. Let them know that they're making you uncomfortable. Congrats on the job! :-) And i hate Christmas shopping too!