CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Grandparents...

No, I'm not a grandparent, nor am I a parent. Yet in still I wonder what is going on in the heads of mine...

I went over my grandpa's house yesterday, and it was an experience to behold. They act like they haven't seen me in twenty years, and try to make me feel guilty for not coming around. I mean, they NEVER come to my house, and we live about twelve minutes away from him...then he starts telling me that I'll never amount to anything if I don't go to college...how I should have stayed in "computers" and I'll never have my own house working "crappy" jobs...I bared through it, and I'll live, but it can be very annoying.

1 comments:

Toya said...

my grandparents do the same thing to me sometimes...from when i was younger, now everytime i go home i make the effort to go and see them...but they live about 30 minutes away from me...but telling you you wont be nothing if you don't go to school...thats old folks for ya....