CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Hottest Milk Man Ever?

Yeah, I know I did a post about the #1 Milk Man...this is still along the same line as that:


Me and my new driver, Jim, were joking around about the whole best milk man ever thing...and then he tells me that I'm the hottest milk man ever...

No, it's not some sort of homo-thing, it's just that these women keep flirting with me, and their advances are not ones that I wish to entertain. Now I know that beauty is only skin deep, and don't judge a book by its cover, but still...I mean, one lady is like, 48 years old, and she smokes weed...plus she has a son older than me. Aside from all that, she isn't really my type. You have to be at least somewhat attractive to me.

Yet and still, even though I have never given these women any sort of idea that I am interested in them, they continue to call me "baby" and "sweetheart" all the time. It's even at the point now where they are giving us free coffee and free soft drinks to us every time we go. My driver is trying to get me to flirt more often so we can get free sandwiches, but I don't think I want to entice these ladies at all.

Then, yesterday I went to lunch with my friend Richard, and I met a girl at the restaurant. It was the funniest thing. I was looking at the menu, trying to decide what to order, and she is just staring at me. I thought I had something in my nose...then she blurts out, "...So, is it nice outside?" I'm like, "...uuUhh, not really. I mean, its not warm enough to leave my coat off..." And then from there we had a little small talk. I didn't think too much of it, then she sat at the table next to us...eating on "her break"...so, I'm just like, whatever...then she starts asking me questions during the breaks between me and Richard's conversation. It was so obvious that she wanted to talk to me, but Richard was trying to "talk" to her. Eventually I talked to her about church, and she sounded interested in going, so I gave her the address to my church...and then she gave me her phone number...she said she was going on a 8 day cruise, and when she got back, she'd go to church with me...

I don't quite know how to take that...

1 comments:

Toya said...

lol@being the hottest milk man ever...dont let your driver be your pimp, trying to get you to flirt ot get free stuff....you dont want any crazies after you...and i'm mad the 48 yr old smokes weed...and how you know that it's obvious she was trying to holla at you? she may have been trying to get at ya boy :-)