CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Typing in from Maryland, I'm here at the in laws house...with all Liz's siblings and her parents...and I'm having fun. It's nice being around family...but it's making me miss my own. Even though it's never a big fiasco at my parents' house during Thanksgiving...it's my parents' house, and I miss them. I miss the movie watching, the xbox playing, the pie eating...I miss them and I love them...and I wish they could be here with me too; but I guess I can't have it all.


This is only the second time I've been completely away from my family for the holiday...I guess I just didn't realize how sad it would make me...I dunno. I'll be home for Christmas though.


Happy Thanksgiving to all...Hug your loved ones, and let them know how much you care about them. Have fun, and be safe...



...and don't overeat.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

2 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

No overeating for me!

Have a great holiday!

Nina said...

No overeating, just overcooking..lol