CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Waiting Game

So I have a job, but I don't start until the 16th of Feburary...so what do I do everyday? Mostly nothing. I mean, I clean the house in my own way...dishes, laundry...organize stuff...but that's it. Nothing much.


I'm getting kinda bored, I mean, there is only so much you can do just sitting at home, but I know I'm gonna miss this when I start working...so we'll see.





I went to Alma de Cuba in Philadelphia with Liz on Sunday...it was pretty dope. It was a nice place with a good atmosphere, but not too posh that I couldn't wear jeans and sneakers...it was cool. Liz had the 'Fried Cow' which was a twice-cooked steak and I had a chicken dish...it was very tasty...and for two three course meals, it wasn't that expensive...

Well, the dryer just went off, so I'm going to start folding clothes, but before I go, let me leave you with this...





Yes, Steven Segal has an album out...you know you want it!

3 comments:

Liz said...

that is still the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen! LOL! it looks like a wack movie poster

EDE said...

ROFLOL!!!! You are soooo crazy. You made me laugh out loud at work. Now, you know I've got to tell yo' dad about this. Maybe I'll get it for him as a Valentine present :) TEhehehehehe

Nina said...

Is that from the 80s?

lol

Ummm..sounds like you guys are comfortable in your own discomfort..awww.black love...