CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 09, 2009

I actually do miss...

...blogging. It was very theraputic...helped me figure out a lot about myself, and it helped me find a wife...it's been very good to me...but living in NJ, working second shift, being married...it has kept me busy, and it has kept me happy. I really only blogged when I was angry, or hurt, or just lost. Finding a peace in my life, something that I didn't get from drinking, or going to clubs, or even writing in this space. That's the only thing that I can see that has kept me away from blogging...but now I have a G1, so I think I'll be blogging more often now...or at least I'll try to!






Be Safe or Be Smitten!

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

good to have you back..i think?

Nina said...

yay!

bye bye tsunami! lol