CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm not too sure of anything...

Really now, do you expect any different anymore???

I think women are a distraction.

No...women ARE a distraction. I mean, they are fantastic and all, but now it is just getting ridiculous. Every single time I go ANYWHERE with ANYONE, there are at least 2.8 women that I know out, and they just miss me so much...yeah right...I really don't get it...it must be the whole "summer love" thing...


Aside from that, everything else is cool. Work is fine, my benefits are cool...I think I'm going to get the lasik surgery in a month or so...I just bought some new sneakers, a watch, some shirts, a jacket, and a cell phone...It's a throwback Nextel, but I got it for a steal!

Man, I'm not sure what else to say...I'm becoming more of a brother to one of my childhood friends, Richard. He's a good guy, he just needs some one to talk to...his father treats him kinda bogus...asked him if he wanted some condoms for prom...why would you ask your son that??? I mean, even if he NEEDED them, you think that he wants to talk to his father about that sort of thing? I mean, that's cool if you have that type of relationship with your dad, but he doesn't. That doesn't add up to me, but maybe it isn't suppose to...

2 comments:

Toya said...

girls are distracting? how about guys? yea i guess that "summer love" thing is in the air, i've been seeing it my self, and i get kinda jealous of the couples i see, but then when i do see it, and the nice weather, and that it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, lol, cuz i wanna be like those couples, but i end up hating on them, lol...i see you deleted my last comment on the previous post, thats cool tho...just pray pray pray! Pray that God make things clearer for you...and pray for happiness, not to make other's happy, but for your self...your friend's dad is bogus for that...

Liza Valentino said...

yeah, that summer love thing is ALL in the air...ugh