CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Look...

I'm not quite sure what it is, how I got it, or how or where it was developed...but I have this look...

No, I'm not America's Next Top Model, and it isn't even about aesthetics...It's just the way I look at women. I mean, I don't demean them at all, but when I'm interested, I have a way of looking at them: I just don't understand it. I just figured out this weekend that I have this "power". I mean, it's actually kinda hilarious. I just look into their eyes...and if I'm into their eyes, I kind of let there eyes wrap themselves around my essence until they trust me, and they start to feel warm inside. How do I know that they get all warm inside you ask??? They start to tug at their shirts like they aren't quite sure of what type of material it was made from, or like they are trying to rub something off their fingertips gently...It's the oddest thing to see. It reminds me of when James Bond talks to Moneypenny or something...

Now, if there is female that is reading this that I know personally...I doubt if I ever gave you all the look...and more than likely, you will NEVER see it, (unless you just so happen to see when when I shoot it at another woman...).

I mean, I know pretty much who reads this site...but anyway, don't ask me to do it. I can't really do it on demand...it's just something that happens...like photosynthesis.

Weird, huh?

0 comments: