CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

This is Goofy...

I mean, I said last time I was swearing off the wife search, but why now three women from my immediate past pop up, and the girl I met at the restaurant down the street from my house wants to go out this Saturday...a girl I worked with at CLC wants to go out Sunday after church...I don't get it. I'm starting to really believe that women are just a big distraction...I mean, me and Lanese are cool, Kristen and I are pretty good friends...I'm cool, I guess. I don't know. This is just the wackiest thing, dealing with women. I mean, I LOVE WOMEN, but I don't like not knowing how to react sometimes. I know I may come off as this super brilliant guy to most of the women I talk to, sometimes I just don't know how to explain the emotions that make me feel like a dufus. Whatever...

0 comments: