CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Wife

...is amazing. I really love her, and I love our relationship. It's not always perfect, but nothing is. I mean, just the way she looks at me, her laugh, her smile, the way she puts her hair behind her ears...the way she smiles at me with her eyes...her little nose, and the fact that she can wiggle her ears. I love her SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I don't know what my life would be like without her, I can't imagine being with anyone else...she's smart when I'm not, tough where I'm not...she is my equal opposite giver of balance...my one, my all...my wife. A tough little woman, but scared of insects...my chef...my prayer warrior...my peacemaker...my little sweetheart with tiny little feet...I love her more than she can ever figure out. She's the person that drives me to be a better man, a better husband, a better Christian, and a better person...Overall, I truly enjoy my life...and I can't wait to see what comes in our future...



Be Safe or Be Smitten.