CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stuff you don't Think about...

...like getting a haircut. It's something I never really put any thought into back home...if I needed a haircut, I would just stop by my boy's house, and it'd get taken care of. Since I've been here, I'm on my second barber now...why do you ask? What happened to the first one? He's M.I.A. I have no idea where he is...I mean, he is a good dude, but he just went off the deep end and left his parents' house over some foolishness. So now I'm get my haircut in the next town over from where I live...and these cats are tripped out. They seem nice, but tripped out...I sant even begin to explain it to you, they are truly a sight to behold...but as long as my hair is straight, I could care less...


Be Safe or Be Smitten

0 comments: