CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hi...Do I know you?

Well it's been forever since I wrote in this thing, so I might as well play catch up. I've been so busy between my production company, selling shoes and throwback jerseys, and designing a website for a couple of different endeavors...I need a break. Plus tomorrow I'm going to traffic court. I really hope it goes well. I need my license back so I can get a better job. Speaking of jobs, why do all the new people want to freakin' steal from Dollar General??? Are they retarded? I mean, the MOST EXPENSIVE THING THERE IS A $50 SWIMMING POOL!!! Plus, the registers have been coming up short, like $20 here, $35 there...I don't know about these people. As long as they don't look my way, I'll be ok. Hopefully after I get my license back, I'll be able to take one of my friends out on a date. She embodies what I look for: she's smart, ambitious, funny, Christian, and she's REALLY cute. I just want to get to know her better...I mean, I'm not even sure if she likes me like that...I don't know. But I can't find out without a license. By the way, girls I met years ago are starting to see me at work, and they speak, but I don't remember their names. For instance, one girl I went to high school with came into the store the other day and spoke to me, but I didn't remember her name. I remember now that her name was Stacey, and she was voted "Best Body" in her graduating class, but I never really spoke to her in school...She was a Senior when I was a sophomore. I wanted to talk to her, but I never did...until she came into the store. I talked to her for about 20 minutes, but I couldn't remember her name to save my life. At least she didn't know...but I still felt bad.

0 comments: