CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Is it just me?

Maybe I'm over reacting. Maybe it's a coincidence. Or maybe not...


It seems that ever since I've gotten my license back, I've been seeing these girls at bus stops eyeballing me. Hard. This morning I stopped to get some gas up the street from my house, and on the way back, I noticed this girl standing at the bus stop. Now I knew I had seen her before, I mean, I just stopped taking the bus this week, and I see her every Thursday over at CLC when I'm at work. Usually she doesn't pay me any attention, but now all of a sudden, as soon as I walk in she says with a smile, "I saw you this morning..." I mean, I know she saw me, I stopped at the stop sign she was standing by...I mean, I don't know her name, she doesn't know mine, but she seemed hurt that I didn't give her a ride to the school I work at...I just didn't think it would be too comfortable driving some chick I don't know somewhere in my car. Plus, I did think about giving her a ride, but she didn't wave and I didn't think she would just hop in the car with some dude that she didn't know. I guess she'll get over it.

1 comments:

Toya said...

yea she'll get over it....if she expected you to give her a ride then she's a silly person....it's funny how females want to notice guys after they got a car, but wouldnt give them the time of day if they didnt have a car...i guess they're "car hoppers" like that positive k song back in 1993 said, lol....as for me, i wouldnt get in the car with some random guy i dont know, i'll just take my behind on the CTA, lol..