CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 08, 2004

Hospitals Suck...

Guess what??? I was admitted into the emergency room on Saturday...I was worried because I thought I was going to die...I was having these "episodes" where I would feel a "knocking" inside of my chest. I didn't know what it was, and it has been going on for about six weeks...so I was starting to worry to say the least. While I was there, I really felt like I was wasting my time. The nurse was a butthole, and I reported him to the Nursing manager, or whatever you want to call it...I pretty much wasted $100 of my money...all I have to show for it is a wristband and some paperwork...no more information than when I went in, other than the fact that I'm not going to die...so I guess that is one positive out of the bunch...

0 comments: