CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

True...

It seems like I have been waiting for months to be able to go out and chill with some friends...but when I finally did it, it wasn't all that great. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy myself, but I thought it was going to be better than that. One night, I went to see "Fade to Black" that Jay-Z movie...it was good for what it was...and then we ate some pizza. Not too action packed, but it was good to get out and laugh with my peers. The next time I went out I stopped by a friend's house, talked, went to a basketball game, and went home...again not too much going on, but enjoyable. I guess the thing is, I don't quite know what I was expecting. It's not like every time I went out something mind-blowing occurred, but after being a recluse for five months I began to expect more out of my "chill time." I guess that wasn't fair of me. Oh well...

1 comments:

Toya said...

why was you being a recluse? that's not fun at all...i use to be one for a LONG time, still kinda am, but i'm getting out of that...