CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hey People!

What's going on Blog People! I haven't really been myself lately. I don't understand why I've been acting so weird...it's like, stuff hasn't been lining up like it should in my mind. I mean, everything else is fine. Work is cool, church is cool, my fam is fine...and my friends are cool...I don't get it...yo no se'...yeah, but I think I'm meeting Kristen again today for coffee or something...no romantic intentions, just trying to cultivate a friendship...yeah, I know...you don't believe me...whatever. I'm just kinda hype right now for some reason...I think it's the caffeine...Well, I gotta get back to Harold and Kumar go to White Castle...

3 comments:

Toya said...

yea who don't believe you? Qq'n...but yea about time...you need to get out of this funk..get energized! i'm really glad you're feeling better :-)

Liza Valentino said...

Damn, I saw White Castle's and thought you were in St Louis.

Chris said...

Nah...they have WC in Ny too...that's where the movie is based...