CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm not sure...

I've been feeling a little odd lately...


I guess I'm okay, but I'm not feeling it. I mean, I got a nice card from Lanese, Schantelle left me a nice message on V'day, and I went to lunch with Kristen yesterday...The last had no romantic intention, but it was nice just the same. I am making twice as much as I did at DG...I'm making moves so I can move out...and my car is doing fine...I am even getting benefits next month...

So what's wrong???

I'm not sure...


What more do I want? I'm getting good, clean attention...I talk to someone who stimulates my mind...so what is the problem???

My poetry is even flowing...

I'm not sure what else I need.

Hopefully I'll be fine...

1 comments:

Toya said...

lol@"The last had no romantic intention..." I have no idea as to what to tell you...is it something spiritual? pray about it, i mean really pray so that God can show you and make it clear as to what else you need...unless it's nothing at all and you're just feeling weird because you're not use to some things or comfortable with some things you don't understand...