CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Isn't it Ironic?

Well, I'm "sad" to say that I have pretty much called it quits at the good old DG...(Dollar General). The thing is though, I would have never got the job with Muller-Pinehurst if it wasn't for me talking to the guy who delivered the milk to the store. You have to admit that the situation of me finding a new job at my current job is rather humorous. Anyway, not much else is on the horizon...I turn 22 on Friday...nothing planned. More than likely I'll just go hang out with some friends after work. I watched White Noise last week, and that was horrible. "Worst. Movie. Ever." I mean, cinematically speaking, it was ok, but other than that, it was horribly bad...

I already got my first birthday card...it was from Lanese...I was kinda tickled when I saw it...it made me blush...which isn't hard to do, I am kinda high-yellow.

Things really feel like they are coming together...now only if I can get this whole "healing" thing down, I'd be all set...

2 comments:

Toya said...

hey maybe that's just God opening up a door for a better oprotunity...i hope that you have fun on your birthday :-) i'm glad that things are coming together for you! what do you mean by "healing' thing down"?

Toya said...

whats wrong with your blog? i posted about a hour ago and it never showed up...