CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hide and Seek

...this movie is tripped out. For anyone that has seen it, I don't think the ending is as predictable as some people say...but it was good. More of a suspense thriller...I thought i would have some kind of deep connection to it, and break down stuff in it, but if i did, it would ruin the movie...so if you want to know what i think about something, just ask me a question about it if you have seen it...but I would recommend it if you like intellectual movies...

1 comments:

Toya said...

is this the movie with Robert Dinero or now? I was reading the paper and they gave this movie 2 stars...but i guess i would probably want to see if when it comes to tape...if thats the one with Robert dinero in it that is...