CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Mind Flow...

Well, work is work, so with that I am satisfied for now. As far as anything else, I'm not too sure. I mean, I am happy...well, content with what I'm doing right now; but I still don't feel right. I am making a feeble attempt at dating, and it is going fine...but I think due to circumstances played out by both parties, we got too into each other way too fast. Gotta cool your jets...don't want to burn out or run out of gas...but yeah...

My bank account is getting healthy again, losing that anorexic look...


I just posted like, seven or so poems on my poetry page yesterday. It was fulfilling. More so than what I thought it would be. I need to release that side of me more often...at church on my B-Day I freestyled a poem...it wasn't all that great to me, but to the audience, well, some cried. They were moved. I mean, right after I did that, they did alter call because the spirit was so high...kinda showed me that what I think is good doesn't always matter.

...On the other hand, me and my guy John have been making some HEAT in the lab. I mean, I'm a harsh critic, and these tracks we made are hot for real for real...I'm not saying that we are the new Neptunes...but hey...

I spoke with a friend that I haven't talked to in a long time, and they told me some things about myself that I never thought they noticed. I mean, a lot of stuff, in detail...all good stuff, but I just didn't think they cared enough to notice. It was kind of refreshing.

Other than that, nothing is really going on...

1 comments:

Toya said...

*rolls eyes*
It doesn't matter if the poem wasn't that great to you, but if it touched people, and if it came from God, then well nevermind, you already said it...lol, i just looked back at what you said...but yea, don't think that what you do isn't good...and what things did they tell you? let me know...