CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hitch...

Yeah, I just watched Hitch...at the movie theater...

It was really good. The only thing that bothered me is I drew way too many parallels to myself...It was unnerving. I mean, if you have seen the movie, the way he talks to his clients is the way I think...and then I started to wonder if I really believe the stuff I say to myself. I mean, I know I have a couple scars here and there, but am I trying to mend them with female affection? I'm not sure. True enough, I did go see this movie with Schantelle...but that was it, we just watched a movie...all it is is a movie...right? I guess.

Well...I hope my mind clears up by tonight...

1 comments:

Toya said...

i hope things have cleared up for you. Dang why don't you ever comment on my blog anymore? sheesh.... :-/