CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Neverending Snowery

Corny Title...unless you watched the movies, which makes it worse.

Well, it's snowing; and because this is Chicagoland, that is no surprise. My problem is, why am I the only one not shocked? Hasn't it snowed every year since the big McCormick strike of 1886? Thought so. But, if you watch the news, you'd think it was a true to fiction "Day after Tomorrow". Over exaggeration...ughhhh. Also, you'd think that people have figured out how to drive on the snow. My dad told me, "Go to a big, empty parking lot, force your car into a spin so you can be comfortable with how it handles." Has no one else tried this? Come on...I don't get it.

As for the rest of my life, I'm still sick. Physically. I've had the worst cold/flu I've ever had. It won't go away...hopefully it will, it's affecting my charisma...stuffed sinuses aren't sexy.

0 comments: