CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The real reason I started blogging

Well, my life isn't all kicks and giggles...so I want to share what's on my mind about myself.



Sometimes I feel inadequate. I'm not really sure why...not sure if it's because of my job not being fulfilling or not having a decent relationship with a woman of interest...I'm not sure. I know what my purpose is, but I'm not really in the position to help people at the grand scale that I'd like to. I go through this every year...and this year it's coming early. I'm sure I'll get over it...I always do; but that doesn't defer the fact that these emotions suck.

1 comments:

Liz said...

3 things....

1- look at you blogging regularly and stuff!!

2- lol @ kicks and giggles... i get it

3- i think everyone goes through that or something similar at least once a year. i think it shows growth and maturity that you can even admit feeling inadequate... it'll def pass